Can I get a refund?
In compliance with the Distance Selling Regulations, should you change your mind within 14 days of purchase of a learning programme, and you have not used the training course in that period, then you can request a full refund.
At the Centre of Excellence in B2B Marketing, we are committed to fulfilling the needs and requirements of our clients and to provide an excellent e-learning service. However, if you feel that this has not been your experience, please contact our support team to discuss this further with us.
We also offer a money back guarantee, with the following terms and conditions:
If within 24 hours of purchasing the course, you have changed your mind and notify us in writing of your decision we offer a no-quibble 100% refund of the course fees paid subject to our refund terms and conditions.
If within 7 days of purchasing the course, you are not satisfied that the course is as described on our website and notify us in writing why you are not satisfied, we offer a refund of the course fees paid subject to our refund terms and conditions.
- Refunds will be limited to the value of the course fees paid in the original transaction.
- Refunds will typically be processed within 48 hours of notification.
- Refunds will be made by the same method as the purchase.
- We reserve the right to take into account the proportion of the course content used, while subscribed to the programme, and deduct a pro-rata amount of the course fee from the refund.
- After receiving one refund under this policy for a particular course, any subsequent purchase of the same course by the same person is not covered under this guarantee, and no refunds will be made for such subsequent purchases.
- We do not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this offer.
- In the event of any disputes on refunds, the final decision will be taken by our Management.
- We reserve the right to terminate, amend or extend this offer at any time.